The University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign’s Smart Energy Design Assistance Center (SEDAC) collaborated with DCEO and other state agencies to create funding opportunity notices and other framing documents to enable the launch of CEJA grants, while also providing technical assistance for entities applying for the grants.
Northern Illinois University and UIUC’s Indoor Climate Research and Technology Center (ICRT) joined SEDAC in playing leading roles on the project, while these IIN hubs provided a diversity of specialized subject matter expertise:
- Chicago State University
- Governors State University
- Illinois State University
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville
- Western Illinois University